Mobile applications capable of working with different GPS-services and store information about geographical locations are very handy. It is hard to imagine a corporate website that does not have a Google Maps widget on their contact page.
“About 62% of mobile device owners use their phones and tablets as GPS-navigators, more than 17% of them search for the places to eat or shop with specific mobile applications”.
A MAP application could be a standalone project with limited functionality or an add-on for your handheld mobile application that enhances user experience. Such features are so common in the industry that they have become a new standard and you do not want to leg behind in the competition!
There are various examples of great mobile mapping applications that made a memorable impact on the market. Applications such as Google Maps, Waze, Scout GPS, and many others are the ones that pushed the limits of the whole industry!
How Do You Want Your MAP’s?
Our team worked on various MAP projects and has brilliant specialists with efficient set of skills to build a location mobile application from the scratch or implement location features into your existing application.
“41.5% of mobile device owners in USA installed Google Maps, more than 2 million websites have features related to different webmapping services”.
Our main focus when creating a MAP falls on:
- Usability of the interface, since many modern applications fail to deliver a pleasant user experience often with conflicting panning and scrolling;
- Easily distinguishable map pinpoints to allow users to select their points of interest;
- Information density when presenting information to the end-user;
- Versatility to implement as many side-features as necessary.
When building a MAP-application we will ensure that the end-users will receive efficient easy-to-use tools. It is important to address the most common demands on the market:
- Service location feature that allows users to quickly find specific types of services on the map (restaurants, gas-stations, and so on).
- Quick order. Issuing an order in one tap is what every user wants and we let them do it!
- “What’s nearby” feature. This allows applications to analyze the area around and search for interesting places and services.
- One-tap-overview. Map-services provide a lot of information useful to the end-users. A feature that allows them to get all the information in one tap is a must-have.
Allow us to create a location mobile application that your business needs right now and you won’t be disappointed!